We Need An Incredible Graphic Designer…
Signalfire is seeking a fantastically creative graphic designer to join our team of creative marketing Guides and Outfitters. We are a team of marketing professionals partnering with clients to utilize effective web and content-centric marketing strategies. In short, we build brands and tell their stories. We need someone to visually bring those stories to life.
Our future teammate will be part of our creative design team tasked with outfitting our clients with incredible design materials. Our newest graphic design outfitter will be designing a vast array of materials including logos, identity materials, marketing collateral, email marketing templates, social media graphics, website user experiences, banner ads, and print ads.
Crucial to success will be passionate creativity. Signalfire seeks a designer who can provide the “creative synthesis” of visual design and follow through to finish product. Someone who can provide incredible creative concepts in the wild or innovative designs within an established brand.
Signalfire needs an energetic personality that flourishes in a busy work environment. This position will require wearing multiple hats. Our future teammate will collaborate with clients, other designers, website developers, and project managers.
THE CANDIDATES WE’RE SEEKING MUST HAVE:
- 2+ years of professional graphic design experience (experience in an agency or collaborative team environment preferred)
- Demonstrable expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud—primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A portfolio demonstrating strong branding and business design applications
- Degree in graphic design or closely related field
Extra points for:
- Illustration skills for logos, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of website user experience design
- Basic capability in HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress or other web CMS
- Experience with motion graphics (GIFs, etc.)
- Experience with video and/or sound editing
THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER’S POSITION WILL REQUIRE:
- Excellent design skills with the ability to think “big picture” and then take ideas from conception to reality
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to self-manage workload supporting numerous clients with multiple project teams including project managers, other designers, web developers, and clients
- Developing and maintaining brand standards for clients
- Keeping current with design trends, software skills, and digital marketing tactics
- Comfortable in a Mac work environment, Teamwork project management system, and Google’s family of tools
Signalfire is a close-knit team of professionals who are as much friends as co-workers. Many of our clients are just as close. Our office is fluent in sarcasm, consumes too many Peanut M&M’s, and is rumored to have some beer in the fridge. We offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation.
TO APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for the position
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements
- Online portfolio samples
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan. While we support flexible schedules, we are not looking for a remote worker. There is no relocation assistance available.