BUSINESS MARKETING ASSESSMENT AND PLAN
Better Understand Your Business with a Brand and Marketing Audit
Since humanity has set off to explore, we’ve needed maps. Maps provide guidance by telling us where we are, where we came from, and most importantly, where we’re going.
Signalfire has applied this same idea to create a tool to evaluate how your business’ marketing is performing. Signalfire’s Marketing Assessment and Plan (MAP) provides critical data about your marketing efforts.
The MAP will provide your business with critical insights into your web marketing efforts. The five (5) page report will include a scorecard-style review of:
Website Evaluation (1-3 pages)
- Technical SEO audit
- ADA compliance evaluation
- Mobile and desktop design and user friendliness check
- Content assessment
- Website server performance
Social Media Assessment (1 page)
- Social profile review for completeness and effectiveness
- Social platform audit for post frequency, engagement, and community size
- Google My Business check-up
Signalfire’s Recommendations (1 page)
- How can your website perform better?
- Is your website content working to deliver more leads?
- Are there missed opportunities on additional social platforms?
- Will a structured marketing effort help?
Signalfire delivers this critical information in a 60-minute workshop call or video conference with Matthew Olson, our Founder and Creative Director. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and dive deeper into your MAP.
The MAP is generally completed in ten (10) to fifteen (15) business days. All of this is done for a one time flat fee of $1,000.
To get started, fill out the form below and Matthew will get back to you by the next business day.