Please click on the below graphic to download or view online the final proof of the 2020 SBVC Guidebook. A printed copy will be available in the SBVC office to review or discuss in person.
If you do not respond via email, phone, or in person by noon on November 22, 2019, we will assume the listing, description, and/or ad is approved and will go to print “as is.”
To proof your listing or ad online, please keep these things in mind:
- Be sure to check your business name, address, phone number, website/email, and all other contact information.
- If you purchased descriptions, please carefully read the text. Descriptions that excessively exceeded the word limit have been edited.
- If you have an ad, please check the contents of the ad including contact information and formatting. Ads will be placed in the appropriate categories. Repositioning ads is not permitted.
- For members in the Experience, Shopping, Dining and Lodging sections, please pay careful attention to the feature charts. Be sure to double check that the chart information is accurate.
If your listing, description, and/or ad is approved, please email your approval (e.g. “Looks great!”) to Rose at SBVC (Rose@SturgeonBay.net).
If your listing, description, and/or ad requires editing, please email your edits to Rose at SBVC (Rose@SturgeonBay.net). Please indicate:
- Member business name
- Page of correction
- Details of correction
- Best method to reply or contact you (phone, email, etc.)
If you have questions about this process, please contact Rose at Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center at (920) 743-6246 or email Rose@SturgeonBay.net. If you would like to speak with someone at Signalfire, please contact Lisa at (262) 725-4500 or email Lisa@Signalfire.us.