Signalfire’s team of creative marketing Guides and Outfitters is growing. Our passionate agency team seeks an experienced, well-qualified, enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Social Media Specialist. We need it all. Hard working, fun loving, and someone who eats, sleeps, and lives social media.
This position will embrace our client’s brands, walk a mile in their shoes, speak with their voice, and connect with their online communities. Our Social Media Specialist will need to wear a lot of hats: social media evangelist, paid social campaign manager, and data wunderkind. In short, we need someone who can teach us a thing or two about everything from dark posts to retargeting.
Signalfire is a close-knit team of professionals who are as much friends as co-workers. Many of our clients are just as close. Our office is fluent in sarcasm, has too many Peanut M&M’s, and is rumored to have some beer in the fridge. We offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation.
What does Matthew, the Lead Guide and Founder, expect from a Social Media Specialist?
- A positive attitude with a customer service mindset. Always put the client first.
- The ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and in any medium. Yes, you might have to speak in front of a crowd.
- Have the ability to organize and manage your workload.
- Be a part of the team – sometimes you’ll follow, sometimes you’ll lead, but we’re all in it together.
- It’s okay to admit you don’t know something or there is a problem, but work hard to find answers and solutions.
- Everybody works differently, but in the end, the work must get done.
Other Position Requirements:
- 2+ years of social media management experience including content development and creation
- Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple clients in various industries
- Fluent in major social media platforms
- Track record of social community engagement, management, and growth
- Creating a content calendar, forecasting a budget, and managing resources
- Experience in developing paid social campaigns utilizing current methods of targeting and data reporting – huge plus if you’re familiar with managing Google AdWords
- Hands-on experience utilizing data tools such as platform-specific social media metrics, keyword research platforms, and Google Analytics
- Passionate about staying on top of social media trends and practices
- Comfortable with Photoshop and can get by in Illustrator
- Ability to work with audio and video is a big plus
- Experience in online influencer marketing a plus
- Assist the rest of the team with additional duties as assigned
- Work alongside the team in Delavan – no remote opportunities at this time
How Can You Join Us?
- Connect with us on social media and tell us about yourself
- Email your cover letter and resume
- Share two (2) examples of social media success stories
- Provide three (3) professional references or client testimonials
Candidates best meeting our needs will be invited for an interview. Signalfire is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Signalfire, please visit the rest of our website.