Signalfire is seeking a savvy and organized Project Manager for our team of creative marketing Guides and Outfitters. We are a team of marketing professionals partnering with clients to utilize effective digital marketing strategies in numerous industries. In short, we build brands and tell their stories. We need a passionate, organized, and energetic Project Manager who’s willing to learn and lead.
Our future teammate will be a pro-active professional with more than two years experience being the point-person with clients. The position will be multi-faceted with a combination of project management and account management duties in a small agency setting. The right person will ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, but also develop additional business from existing clients.
Signalfire seeks an energetic personality that flourishes in a fast-paced work environment. This position will require wearing many hats and spinning many plates. As a Project Manager, you will be the primary point of contact with our clients and continually work to build and maintain great relationships.
Project Manager Description
- Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of project and client relationship
- Develop and foster a strong relationship with the clients and provide insight and strategy
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities
- Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process
- Develop and oversee regular project reporting to client and management
- Determine and schedule the necessary tasks required to complete projects
- Manage project scope and client expectations
- Manage projects within budget, focusing on project profitability while fulfilling client objectives
- Coordinate resources to accomplish project goals and timelines
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by clients and internal / external sources
- Day-to-day monitoring of tasks/projects
- Occasional regional travel
- Relevant degree or certifications
- Previous project management experience
- Previous marketing or advertising experience
- Fluent in Google or Microsoft office products
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Extensive organizational skills
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to direct workflow and manage others
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of destination or hospitality marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Wicked good grammar and proofing
- Powerful sense of humor
Signalfire is a close-knit team of professionals who are as much friends as co-workers. Many of our clients are just as close. Our office is fluent in sarcasm, consumes too many Peanut M&M’s, and is rumored to have some beer in the fridge. We offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation.
To apply, please provide:
- Cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for the position
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements
- A minimum of three (3) examples of successful projects or client relationships
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan with limited remote work options. There is no relocation assistance available.