Signalfire is seeking an enthusiastic and eager Project Coordinator for our team of creative marketing Guides and Outfitters. We are a team of marketing professionals partnering with clients to utilize effective digital marketing strategies in numerous industries. In short, we build brands and tell their stories. If you’re a recent graduate or looking for a start in the agency world, this may be a perfect opportunity.
Our future teammate will be a budding professional with some experience in marketing or client services. The position will be multi-faceted with a combination of project execution and customer service duties in a small agency setting. The right person will be eager to build experience in client relations, project management, and marketing in a variety of industries.
Signalfire seeks an energetic personality that flourishes in a deadline-driven work environment. This position will require quick learning and detailed follow-through. As a Project Coordinator, you will be supporting clients and continually working to maintain critical relationships. You will be expected to embrace processes and suggest improvements while staying abreast of digital marketing trends and tactics.
Project Coordinator Description
- Help to coordinate the organization, prioritization and careful planning to successfully achieve marketing project goals
- Support Project Managers in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process
- Conduct in-depth market research as well as competitor analyses for clients
- Understanding clients, their products, and customer base in order to create effective marketing campaigns
- Develop regular project reporting to client and management
- Planning, managing and executing projects from beginning to end
- Scheduling deadlines, communicating with stakeholders and carrying out other supervisory responsibilities
- Ensuring all projects comply with client’s brand standards
- Working with Project Managers and/or clients to determine deadlines, budgets and objectives
- Manage project scope and client expectations
- Coordinate resources to accomplish project goals and timelines
- Serves as point of contact for clients
- Day-to-day monitoring of tasks/projects
- Occasional regional travel
- Relevant degree or certifications
- Previous marketing or advertising experience
- Fluent in Google or Microsoft office products
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Extensive organizational skills
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to direct workflow
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of project management software
- Wicked good grammar and proofing
- Powerful sense of humor
Signalfire is a close-knit team of professionals who are as much friends as co-workers. Many of our clients are just as close. Our office is fluent in sarcasm, consumes too many Peanut M&M’s, and is rumored to have some beer in the fridge. We offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation.
To apply, please provide:
- Cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for the position
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan with limited remote work options. There is no relocation assistance available.