Project / Account Coordinator
Help create demand for Midwest tourism and hospitality businesses
US: We tell our client’s stories through digital, print marketing, and on social media. We’re located in Delavan, a small town in Southeast Wisconsin, but with clients all over.
We enjoy Kwik Trip Dunkers, M&Ms, short walks to the coffee maker, email marketing, puns on social media (and IRL), digital marketing data dashboards, tacos, an office beer here and there, and connecting with our clients so we can help them connect with their customers.
If you needed more than the Dunkers and tacos…we also offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation!
YOU: A fun, personable individual with experience in a marketing field. A proactive self-starter. Good at making connections in person and online. Can manage tasks and deadlines while answering the phones and laughing at our bad jokes. Being a fast learner and able to quickly adapt to clients’ needs a plus. Able to work while enjoying afternoon happy hour. MUST love dogs.
PROJECT COORDINATOR DESCRIPTION
- Manage projects and be a main client contact during all phases of project requests
- Develop and foster a strong relationship with the clients
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities
- Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development
- Develop and oversee final project reporting to client communication
- Determine and schedule the necessary tasks required to complete projects
- Manage project scope and client expectations
- Manage projects within time and cost budget while fulfilling client objectives
- Coordinate in house and contractor resources to accomplish project goals and timelines
- Maintain accurate project status for internal and client communication
- Day-to-day monitoring of tasks/projects
- Developing opportunities for further client projects or work
- Experience in customer service, communications, marketing or another relevant field
- Fluent in Google or Microsoft office products
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Extensive organizational skills
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to direct and manage workflow
- Relevant degree or certifications
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing, destination or hospitality marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Wicked good grammar and proofing
- Powerful sense of humor
To apply, please provide:
- Cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for the position
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements (will be happy to disclose right away via email)
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan with limited remote work options. This is not a remote position. There is no relocation or visa assistance available.