Digital Content Copywriter
Create Engaging Content for Manufacturing and Tourism Clients
US: We tell our client’s stories through digital, print, and social media. We’re located in Delavan, a small town in Southeast Wisconsin, but with clients all over.
We enjoy Kwik Trip Dunkers, M&Ms, short walks to the coffee maker, email marketing, puns on social media, digital marketing data dashboards, tacos, an office beer here and there, and connecting with our clients so we can help them connect with their ideal customers.
If you needed more than the Dunkers and tacos… we also offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision / dental options, 401(k), and generous vacation policy!
YOU: A fun, personable individual with experience writing great content. Someone who loves to learn and dive into the diverse industries that make up our client list. Can manage tasks and deadlines while laughing at our bad jokes.
As our Digital Content Copywriter you will be researching and writing:
- Collaborate with clients and teammates to create long and short form content for web, emails, social media, and occasionally print
- Create various forms of content appealing to our clients’ customers
- Conduct client and subject matter expert interviews
- Research and embrace client industries including jargon and terminology
- Coordinate with teammates in creating and maintaining content or editorial calendars for multiple clients
- Ensure the timely creation and delivery of content assignments
- Review and edit client-provided content and evaluate your own work to ensure accuracy
- Assist with developing content for internal marketing and operations use
- Track record of incredible content writing
- Wicked good grammar and proofing
- Maintain brand “voices” for multiple clients
- Passion for learning
- Fluent in Google or Microsoft Office products
- Powerful sense of humor
- Knowledge of manufacturing or industrial marketing
- Basic knowledge of SEO and/or keyword research
- Extensive organizational skills
To apply, please provide:
- Writing samples (links are ideal)
- Cover letter describing why you’re perfect for our team
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements (will be happy to disclose right away via email)
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan, Wisconsin. Once onboarded, we are open to a hybrid position. We love each other’s company and hope you will, too.
There is no relocation or visa assistance available.