Hire Signalfire’s Matthew Olson to Speak at Your Member Event
Creating educational events or workshops for your CVB or Chamber members can be an incredible benefit for your organization. One topic that organizations and businesses of all sizes can benefit from is marketing.
Signalfire’s founder and creative leader, Matthew Olson, has been a public speaker for over a decade. From Chamber and Economic Development organizations to conferences and trade shows, Matthew’s extensive marketing expertise and experience as a presenter makes him an excellent choice for your next educational session.
Here are some sample topics for your events:
- Online Reputation Management: How to Manage & Benefit from Online Reviews
- Getting Re-Started on Social Media: How to Re-Engage and Re-Invigorate Your Social Community
- What and How To Measure Web Marketing Performance
- Why and How Content Calendaring Delivers Big Returns on a Small Investment
- Top DIY Website SEO Improvements You Can Do In WordPress
Matthew Speaking at iLandscape 2020
If you’re looking for an engaging speaker to educate, inform, and encourage your members to market better then Matthew is an excellent choice. To learn more, request pricing, or book a speaking engagement, please fill out the form below.