Signalfire has launched a new mobile responsive website for The Delavan Club, a 132-unit condominium association nestled on the shores of Lake Delavan. The new website features easy online administration, event photo galleries, and a secure member area that contains an FAQ section, online reservation forms, a PDF library of important documents, and other critical owner news. The recently launched website will give unit owners easy access to critical news and information regarding their property association.
“The Delavan Club’s previous website simply couldn’t be updated,” says Sue Heffron, one of Delavan Club’s board members. “Having worked with Signalfire on another non-profit organization’s website, I knew they could help us.”
Working with The Delavan Club’s board of directors, Signalfire was able to utilize the existing website content and fresh photography to deliver a fantastic design. The secure, members-only portion of the website contains the majority of the content and functionality.
“As a public visitor, the Delavan Club’s website has helpful information, but the real features of the site are there for unit owners,” says Sarah Lobdell, Signalfire’s Project Manager. “The online forms, collapsible FAQ section, frequently updated news section, and PDF library make the site very useful to unit owners.”
DelavanClub.com supports a variety of features including:
- WordPress content management system (CMS) for easy online administration of the content and images on the website
- Mobile responsive design that optimizes the website for mobile devices
- Dedicated hosting that features daily back-ups, security, and technical support
- Secure, password protected members-only section
- Photo galleries for amenities, events, and owner news
- Online forms for requesting additional information or making reservations for club amenities
- Email-based newsletter system to reach out to members or other interested families
“The finished site is simply fantastic,” says Board Member Heffron, “the difference between the old website and new website is remarkable—not just in function, but in design, too.”
Signalfire is able to offer your business or organization a custom-built website that features administrative tools and website features designed to deliver success. In addition to website development, Signalfire also offers complete marketing support including strategic brand planning, logo design, graphic design, email blasts, social media management, and writing services for print or web. Contact Signalfire at (262) 725-4500 or explore more online at www.Signalfire.us.