Assistant Project Manager
We’re looking for an entry-level team player who is into marketing, websites, and social media
Signalfire is looking for a technically savvy team player that can assist and oversee creative/interactive projects from proposal to completion. Applicants should be outgoing, communicative, and able to be client facing. This position will be as much about client relationships as it will be about project management. We’re looking for that go-getter just starting their career, hungry to learn, amazingly organized, a lot of fun, and passionate about Peanut M&M’s.
The position is full time, salaried (entry-level), with vacation and personal days. Due to the small size of the company, health and retirement benefits are not offered at this time.
- Experience or education in marketing or project management – agency, interactive, or web development background preferred but not required.
- Track record of excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Able to work within a team as well as take the lead on projects. Initiate conversations, maintain connections, work well with internal teams and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively present to both internal personnel and clients.
- Well organized, punctual, must be able to manage multiple projects while hitting deadlines.
- Web literate with fundamental knowledge of email marketing, social media management, blogging, content marketing.
- Understanding how to market small and medium sized businesses while being innovative and creative.
- Able to communicate with and oversee both internal and freelance design team members.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), business use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), content management platforms (WordPress, DNN, Expression Engine, or others), and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
This position requires the ability to:
- Manage numerous projects from multiple clients under tight deadlines or monthly schedules.
- Maintain relationships with both existing clients as well as solicit work from previous clients.
- Be constantly learning in social media, web development, and marketing trends.
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your skills and why you are the perfect candidate. Email the documents as PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to (262) 672-4177. Please no phone calls or walk-ins. We will contact selected candidates for interviews as soon as possible. Signalfire is an equal opportunity employer who also encourages veterans to apply.